This Page

has been moved to new address

Colors of Asia: Hanoi is Yellow

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Vagabond Kids: Colors of Asia: Hanoi is Yellow

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Colors of Asia: Hanoi is Yellow

P1100231

While in Hanoi I started to think about how certain cities in Asia just seem to be a certain color. Not every city I have been to has a color, Saigon (Ho Chi Minh) doesn't really have a dominant color. Sometimes the color is found in the cultural dress of the people, sometimes it is the natural environment, and sometimes it is really just pretty darn obvious.

P1100111

Based on the sites of Hanoi, the color yellow was the only thing I could think of. What do you think?

P1100164

P1100151

P1100122

P1100048

I only had one day to walk around the city the rest of the time was for work, all I can say is I will be back, this time with the kids!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home