This Page

has been moved to new address

Monday Dreaming: Photo's From Penang

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Vagabond Kids: Monday Dreaming: Photo's From Penang

Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Dreaming: Photo's From Penang

Beach View
While I sit here dreaming a life even more traveled than the one I have now. One that involves good things and family, and while enjoying the thought of dreams that were started by new friends, I am very grateful to have had 3 days in Penang with my kids and my husband. A bit of time to recharge at the beach, drink a few glasses of wine at a beach hut, get a much needed massage and hang at the pool and slip and slide down some wicked pool slides. While I dig back into work today, and unfortunatly out of my dreams here are some more shots from Penang to keep you all entertained!


The Big Picture
The slide at Park Royal Hotel

The Slide
Kiera's tearing it up!

The Splash
Splashdown



And my view from the coffee shop

P1090792

For more Monday Dreams, visit Mother of All Trips Monday's are for Dreaming

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At October 18, 2010 at 9:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

It looks like a wonderful three days. I would have a hard time getting back to work too if that was my current daydream and memory!

 
At October 19, 2010 at 3:23 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I feel more relaxed after looking at these photos! Thanks for the nice interlude. That view from the coffee shop is especially nice.

 
At October 19, 2010 at 4:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

That slide is definately worth dreaming about. How fun!

 
At October 19, 2010 at 7:37 AM , Blogger Kristy said...

Thanks for the comments Ladies. The trip was amazing and I will be counting the days until I can go back. Keep dreaming!

 
At October 19, 2010 at 9:13 AM , Blogger arrowssentforth said...

I haven't been on a waterslide in years... but, oh, how I remember the thrill of it at her age! Great post!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home