This Page

has been moved to new address

New Map: Pictures of Where We Have Been

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Vagabond Kids: New Map: Pictures of Where We Have Been

Thursday, September 30, 2010

New Map: Pictures of Where We Have Been



Get your own Trippermap!

I have been playing today. I have never been satisfied with Flickrs map...but it is cool in many ways, but I just found this site, that I can tag through Google Earth. By no means is the map complete and I have hundreds of photos to Geotag on Flickr and hundreds more that need to be sorted and loaded, but I thought it might be fun to play with a new map tool. I like the look and the format as well. In fact so much so I am putting it on the sidebar as well. What do you think? Do you have a map that connects with your pictures that works for you?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home