This Page

has been moved to new address

The Whos, Whats, Whys And Wherefores

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Vagabond Kids: The Whos, Whats, Whys And Wherefores

Monday, March 1, 2010

The Whos, Whats, Whys And Wherefores

Another blog. Like I don't have enough already? I can hardly keep up with the blogs I have. But, I am in the process of re-thinking my life. Rethinking those things that matter to me. What matters is not my job. What matters is not the the trappings of modern life (see my Simple Living Blog). What matters is the life I live with my family and the experiences we share. One of the greatest joys in my life is travel. I love that my kids Declan and Kiera (Declan is 8.5 and Kiera is almost 7) were born in Taiwan and have been around Asia. I love the fact that there is a whole world for us yet to see.

In some ways blogs are like scrapbooks, they allow us to remember things about our trips and allow us to share these memories with others. This is the techie version of our world travel scrapbook. I will also do my low-fi version, you know the old fashion scrapbook. You can see those scrapbook pages here(using Far Flung Craft papers). If I can, I will get Jeff to start posting on the food blog, but hey, there are only so many hours in the day and I don't want to spend all my time online you know ;-)

So thanks for joining us on our Journey!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home